Looking for a team talk or workshop? We’ve got you!
Students sit in class several hours a day and that one more presentation might just feel like too much. We get that.
Lecture is often boring. We get that.
Athletes are doers. We get that.
It’s nice to hear the info, but that application is the game changer. We get that.
The field of sport psychology is super interesting and developing your mental mindset should be too. We get that.
It’s important to have tangible take-aways. We get that.
- a positive environment where sharing is encouraged as comfort level allows.
- engaging and fun. We may watch a quick video or play a brief game to demonstrate a mindset concept.
- interactive and applicable. We’ll begin to develop a personal mental game plan for your sport & position.
Athletes will leave our team talks & workshops with techniques they can implement immediately to improve their game.
Do you get super anxious before a game? Does your confidence take a hit when you make an error? Do you have trouble keeping your focus during a competition? Has your coach said you’re “stuck in your head?”
Your mental game can be the difference between a win and a loss, a PR and a “maybe next year.” Negative thoughts, emotions, and actions influence playing time, goal achievement, and your overall playing experience.
The good news is you can learn to train your brain for the game, in sport and life. The mental skills that lead to success on the field are the same skills you can use in the classroom and in your relationships.
Come learn the mental skills athletes use to succeed on and off the field and WHEN to use them! You’ll learn about the habits that hurt or help your game, and simple strategies to develop a mental game plan. The interactive discussion and new ideas will help you get out of your head and in the game.
Additional topics available based on team needs/goals.
- Teams/Position Groups/Captains
- Select High School Student Athletes
- Incoming College Freshman Parent Groups
- Student Athlete Support Teams
- Athletic Trainers
- Counseling Professionals
- Seminars – 90 min to 3 hours
- Workshops – half-day, full-day, multi-day trainings
- Breakout sessions
- Conference keynotes
- On or off the field presentations.
- Off the field presentations may take place in a conference room, classroom, or student athlete center.
- In-person in the Southern Illinois area
- Online via Zoom
- Available for select travel engagements